Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Dr. Vincent Tuohy, Christi, Toni
Christi's selfless act of kindness! 

 
Hello my dear family & friends,
 
Remember when my friend Christi was the honorary guest for a Zumbathon fundraiser held by her sister and community? Well, $4000.00 was raised as a result of this event which was to be used by Christi to enjoy something special. Instead, Christi surprised me and donated the entire check to the Toni Turchi Foundation. Her request was "See to it that Dr. Vincent Tuohy (from the Cleveland Clinic) gets funded to initiate his preventative vaccine for breast cancer". Well this past Friday, I had a little surprise for Christie. I picked her up and took her to the CC to hand-deliver the check herself. The moment was spectacular! It's so like Christie to think of everyone else but herself. As sick as she is, Christi's not only fighting for her own life, but yours as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment