Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mitt Romney Rally-Bedford Hts. Ohio 9-27-2012

On Wednesday Sept. 26, 2012, I was invited to attend the Mitt Romney rally in Bedford Hts. Ohio on behalf of the Toni Turchi Foundation (TTF). As many of you already know, Mrs. Romney is a breast cancer survivor.  My [sole] purpose for attending this event was in hopes of introducing the TTF and my mission to Mrs. Romney.  When I arrived, I was greeted by a member of the Republican Party who was already expecting me. I was taken to the third row, he shook my hand and assured me that my packet would get directly into the hands of Ann Romney. 

A huge thank you to Judge Pamela Barker for making this connection.
Mitt Romney: Bedford Hts. Ohio

No matter what party you represent, a rally is very exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment